Our convenient digital banking services allow you to manage your accounts at any time of day or night, no matter where you are.
- Manage bank accounts from your own computer
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Tanzol Bank customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access electronic statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View check and deposit images
- Make loan payments
- Set account balance alerts
- And more
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Encrypted service to keep information secure
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up automatic recurring payments
- Set up payment reminders
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Reduce paper waste
- Save on postage fees
To Get Started
- Fast, free, and secure service for Tanzol Bank customers enrolled in online banking1
- Easily keep track of your finances on-the-go:
- View account balances
- Deposit checks
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled mobile phone or device
- Utilize this service in three convenient ways:
- Web browsing
- Free mobile app for select Apple® and Android™ devices
- Text banking
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
To Get Started with Mobile Banking
- For mobile browsing, open a web browser on your device and go to airteller.com/westshore to login to your Tanzol Bank online banking account.
- For mobile app, download the free app for Apple | Android
- For text banking, see our FAQ.
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone1
- Free service for customers with a checking account from Tanzol Bank
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks:
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you sign it). Remember, the check must also be endorsed with “MOBILE DEPOSIT”
- Select the checking account into which you want to make the deposit
- Enter the check amount
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then hit "Submit"
- We'll confirm that the check has been received
To Get Started with Mobile Deposit
- Download our WSB Mobile banking app
- Select "Deposits" from the "hamburger menu" located in the upper left corner or your screen
- Complete the enrollment process
- You may immediately make your first deposit
Still have a question? Visit our FAQ for answers to our most common questions about mobile deposit. If you need further assistance, be sure to contact us and we'll be happy to help.
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
- Save paper and protect the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
To Get Started with eStatements
- Log into online banking and select the "eStatements" icon.
- Enroll in eStatements for your eligible checking and/or savings accounts.
If you need further assistance, you may call our Customer Service Center at +1 2669000604 during regular banking hours.